Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Welcome back... :/

Soooo... It's been a long time my friend.
I have been off the grid for a little while.
So many things have happened since my last post. Good and bad. But all were meant to happen.

In April of 2012 I moved away from the city I had called home for the past 9 years to go to a place I had been once but fell in love. LOVELAND COLORADO.

Some of you may say that is crazy. Yes it was! But it was well worth it.

I have a brother and sister in law here. Plus an amazing nephew who brightens my day every time he says "E, walk!" or "Ohhhh moon, ohhhhh stars" in his two year old wonder. How could you not smile. I wish I could capture every moment with him on video because it brings joy to my heart.

I get to wake up every day to the beautiful mountains and watch the sunset over their peaks every night! I am sooooo privileged!

Since I moved I have loved and lost (more on that later) but I also started an amazing new job with an adoption agency. I have always wanted to adopt and this place is great because I get to match families with their babies and in turn get to match babies with their FOREVER FAMILIES! How amazing is that!?

If you ever wanting to adopt from Korea or China you need to get hooked up with AAC Adoption & Family Network, Inc. in Berthoud Colorado! They/we are the bomb diggidy bomb. hahaha

Okay so enough for right now... More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment